Explore the common beliefs, traditions, and rituals shared by
Judaism and Christianity. This groundbreaking documentary
examines how contemporary Jews and Christians perceive each
other, confront prejudice and stereotypes, and how they can
understand and respect one another despite their differences.
• Winner of the Silver Angel Award for excellence in media!
• Aired on over 100 PBS stations nationwide!
• What Jews believe, what Christians believe
• American Jews and Christians discover their roots in the land
• The Bible—Do we share a book?
• Ancient Jewish teachings and rituals adapted and absorbed by
• Influence of the Psalms on Christian prayer
• Covenant, Circumcision, Baptism
• The Messiah – Jewish & Christian perspectives
• Passover and Easter – similarities and differences
• Parting of the way
• History of misunderstanding revealed through liturgy, art and